You are here
The whisk nagaika: the whip of Cossacks short rather stocky formed by a handle wrapped in fine leather with a tail of braided leather. The main purpose was to encourage the horse. The main purpose was to encourage the horse, but some variations were made deadly from having the final part of the metal handle, it served for the melee combat.
128 basic rule
26. I retain the right of ceasing the relationship, or the BDSM part of the relationship between me and my master.
27. I retain the right to limits.
28. I retain the right to have my own life aside from the relationship I have with my master; this includes work, friends, studies, social events, and any family or religious events. However, I must work with my master to formulate a schedule, and if I need time that he has with me, I will ask him first.
1. I confirm that I am my master’s slave.
2. I give my master the right to have power over me.
3. I recognize my servitude is not an actual slavery. My master does not (At least in a legal sense) own me. I am my master’s willing slave.
4. Once I am not willing, my master no longer has power on me.