128 basic rule slave: part three Bill of right
Bill of Rights
26. I retain the right of ceasing the relationship, or the BDSM part of the relationship between me and my master.
27. I retain the right to limits.
28. I retain the right to have my own life aside from the relationship I have with my master; this includes work, friends, studies, social events, and any family or religious events. However, I must work with my master to formulate a schedule, and if I need time that he has with me, I will ask him first.
29. I retain the right of having the relationship between me and my master not purely sadomasochistic; there should be other elements as well.
30. I retain the right to a time period in which I have the ability to talk freely and openly, if not disrespectfully, about what I seriously believe about how this relationship is going, and what my master and I both could do to improve.
31. I retain the right to aftercare, if I need it.
32. I retain my right to a safeword.(important bill of right)
33. I retainall other rights I have discussed with my Master.(last Bill of right)